Friday, September 25, 2009

For your viewing pleasures...

Now it's time for the low-quality photography I promised. These are the pictures of our house from the outside and one picture in the bedroom. Don't worry- I'll get more now that I know how to get the pictures off the camera.

This is it, the little blue house. notice that it's raised up off the ground. That's a really good thing or we would absolutely infested with bugs and repeatedly flooded with each rain storm. I think it's cute.




Our wide open backyard with the field behind. The backyard is the proud home of several thousand cock roaches and at least a dozen happy squirrels.


The flowering tree in our yard that flowers all year long. I can't remember what it's called.



This is the amazing collapsible furniture that was giving to me by my friend Amy.
Now I have to get back to work. I'll write more later.