Saturday, March 7, 2009

Is "will power" actually one word or two?

Wow. I've come down with some kind of cold/allergy/head congestion sickness and I am just not good at making myself do things when I'm sick. I was just visiting my friend and she has a similar sickness, except that she's been working fifty hours this week at a demanding job and I cannot see how she is still alive.

In the the beginning of time when the traits were being handed out, I just didn't get in line for "will power." I suppose I thought that I wouldn't need that particular one if I had certain others, but I sometimes seriously wish that I had it. When it comes down to it, I just simply don't.

So make sure to let me know if someone comes around again handing out traits... I'll get in line for will power this time and then I will be completely unaffected by any illness...!

Ha ha ha.