Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Do people really have to wear clothes?

I'm being a bad person and blogging in my creative writing class. I just wanted to put in a quick line. Can I just say that I'm not a costume designer? I don't know what kind of clothes to give my characters! I had this brilliant idea of giving every single person in this society different clothing, depending on personality. Well, that's all well and good, but I just can't come up with that many outfits! Oh, please save me.

No, I like the idea. When my diety created the world, he gave unique clothes to everyone, so they carry on the tradition with their children. It's unique and cool, but I just don't... Hm. If anyone actually reads my blog (which is doubtful) I'm up for costume ideas. I would welcome them with open arms!

I think for next blog, I'll find something random or nonsensical. It will be fun.