Sunday, November 18, 2007

Hmmmmm.

Well, things have turned. . . interesting. . . for us. It looks like our loan has been declined at the last minute and now we have no money and almost no food because we had to get our car fixed. Hm. Sadly, we will be stayingto in Provo for a very meager Thanksgiving with just the two of us. It is a rather bad turn of events, I must admit. But what can one do but laugh at misfortunes and find a way press on anyway? I'm trying to devise a means of bulking up my veins so that I can go give plasma for $30 a donation. If I could do that, we could pay our phone bill and auto insurance, even if we don't have any food...

But the good news is we'll get student loans in January and have enough money. Until then, it will be fun...

"A Fflam is never discouraged!" our friend Fflewddur says. And neither is a Robbins!