Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A happy life.

We're doing ok now. In our great need, the Lord really stepped up to help us. It has been incredible to see how much he will do for us when we need his help. Money has come to us in ways we didn't expect and a friend gave us food when we were almost out. For a while, I didn't know how we would survive being out of work with no food, but things have really come together. I am filled with a sense of wonder and awe and such joy! The Lord really does watch over his children!

I've written chapter two on my Alvar book, and it was SO MUCH fun. I calculated that if I write one chapter a day until the end of the year, excluding Sundays and Christmas, I can finish the first draft by the end of the year. In January, I will edit and polish up, and then I will begin sending to publishers in February. I feel like I am positively on fire with this novel, and I'm confident that I can succeed with it!