Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A bleak look at my pathetic health.

I tend to be thinking about things a great deal and I realize that occassionally I should write about the things that are actually going on in my life. I just don't want to always be writing that I felt sick today, yet again, because that just couldn't be all that interesting to read. Paul is pretty used to my stupid health, but I wish I could actually go a few consecutive days without feeling terrible once. I usually feel quite sick for at least a couple of hours every day. I don't know why, but it can be severe and it is just something I have to live with.

I'm actually going to see a doctor today because (who's surpised?) I have yet another infection. This one, I think, is a kidney infection, although I'm not expert in the differences between infections. If I get stressed, my blood sugar shoots up high and all it takes is a few hours of high blood sugar for me to get all kinds of infections. It's pretty crazy how that happens.

While I'm out, though, I'm going to get a haircut. I think I will have three or four inches cut off so I can have nice new hair for school tomorrow. No more frizz ball for me!